Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Wednesday, July 18, 2018
In a 20 minute set of video clips we can see much of the hypocrisy of the obama administration. Many seem to give Mr. obama a pass when it came to all of his miscues and mistakes while in office. Loading up his cabinet with folks making decisions for him was how he looked so good.
The American people were duped by a charlatan in a silk suit. The silk suit had all the charismatic words and speeches loaded into the teleprompter and he could say and do nothing wrong. I beg to differ. Watch video in its entirety and you will see what I mean. when the teleprompter fails the silk suit goes into a full on blubbering fit.
Never be afraid to express your opposition to your “leaders”. Many held their tongues for fear of being labeled a racist or bigot. I didn’t hold back during the entire 8 years of Mr. obama’s magic show.
Wednesday, July 4, 2018
Based on what I have seen in the above video, it would be suicide to live in a state ran by liberals. Leftists and liberals are a term that we use to describe an ideology that relies on the nanny state. Let the government take care of you from the cradle to the grave. However, as can be seen in the video prosperity is killed by government regulations and the anti-business atmosphere.
Saturday, June 30, 2018
A frank discussion on the way cultural Marxists have used the LGBT agenda to undermine central pillars of Western society and attack morality and values. I discuss the worrying trend of liberal media outlets increasingly pushing for the normalisation of incest, bestiality and paedophilia and the use of emotional arguments to justify bizarre and perverse behaviour.
The Huffington Post on Incest:
New York Magazine on Bestiality:
Salon on Paedophilia
The post LGBT Agenda is Helping to Normalize Pedophilia | Mark Collett appeared first on @tonygreene113.
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Changes to existing features in Blogger (rolling out over the next few months):
- Google+ Integrations: Throughout the next few months, Blogger will transform Google+ widget integrations into HTML widgets to give you more flexibility in how you share and see your followers.
- OpenID: Blogger previously allowed users to comment on blogs using an existing third party OpenID identity provider and has also acted as an OpenID identity provider when interacting with other systems on the internet. Due to the low usage of this feature, Blogger will no longer support OpenID as a provider or for making comments, and all comments that previously used OpenID will be anonymized. New comments can be posted either from a Google account or labeled as “Anonymous” on blogs that allow it.
- Improved Localization and Blogspot ccTLDS: Your location determines your country services. Historically, these services have been labeled and accessed via country code top level domain names (ccTLD), such as blogspot.com.au for Australia. We’re updating the way we label country services on Blogger - now the choice of country service will no longer be indicated by domain. Instead, blogspot.com will serve you the country service that corresponds to your location, and all existing blogspot ccTLD domains will redirect to blogspot.com. This will help simplify URLs for international audiences.
Along with the above updates, the following features will soon be retired from Blogger (over the next few months) due to low usage and to allow the Blogger team to focus on developing new features:
- Next Blog: This is the feature that allows you to visit another blog similar to the current one. Blog owners can still use the Blog List widget to share their favorite blogs directly!
- Polls Widget: Current Polls results will still be available in Google Takeout (more details below) until later in 2018.
- Textcube: http://bit.ly/2Iitw2Z will be decommissioned. Existing Blogspot blogs imported from TextCube will continue to serve on their blogspot.com address, while files originally hosted in Textcube will be available via Google Takeout (more details below).
Aside from the above changes, we’re excited to highlight some new features we’ve been working on.
New features you may have noticed recently:
- HTTPS for Custom Domains: Internet security is very important to Blogger. Custom domains now support encrypted connections with HTTPS, making sure connections maintain integrity and the contents are confidential. For more information on HTTPS, check out the Blogger Help Center article here.
- Multilogin: Multiple accounts? No problem! Multilogin allows you to switch between your different Google accounts without signing out. For more information on multilogin, check out the Blogger Help Center article here.
- Spanner: We’ve been doing some serious tinkering under the hood of Blogger! We finished a multiple-year migration of all blogs to Spanner, a new storage system. For more information on Spanner, check out the Google Cloud Spanner site here.
New features coming soon (over the next few months):
- Video Management: With our new management interface, you can easily download and remove videos you’ve uploaded.
- Google Takeout: Your blog - your data. With our upcoming updates to this tool, you’ll be able to access more information when you download your data from Google Takeout.
We know change isn’t always easy, but we thank you for your patience as we continue our commitment to helping you publish your passions into 2018 and beyond.
Kelly on behalf of your Blogger team
from Official Blogger Blog http://bit.ly/2wIAp8h
Friday, May 4, 2018
I’ve owned this rifle for nearly 4 years now. I have learned to wield it very effectively. In the above video my daughter is listening to me give her instruction on how to use the rifle at the local shooting range.The weapon is very useful in my opinion because of several options it offers. Low caliber, low recoil, and portability are some of my favorites.
There are other configurations for the CZ Scorpion that can be ordered in a variety of lengths and even colors.
Available in two variants, the Scorpion Carbine is a whole new animal. Building on the lauded submachinegun platform that first hit the US civilian market in pistol form in 2015, the Carbine has a 16.2″ barrel fitted with either a compensating muzzle brake or a faux suppressor built specifically for CZ-USA by SilencerCo.
» 3% Discount Code: 35Qayn
» Registration: http://bit.ly/2rlIlX4
Hashflare Cryptocurrency Mining
» Registration: http://bit.ly/2HNbrtM
» Registration: https://goo.gl/X63Ust
» Purchase: http://bit.ly/2rk6KML
» twitter: https://twitter.com/tonygreene113
» facebook: http://bit.ly/2kleFE4
» steemit: http://bit.ly/2rkXGqY
» facebook: http://bit.ly/2kleFE4
BTC » 3EbPUhgK5JuvjCShSNxdtywfmGZQp57KVy
ETH » 0xE8c9BeBb536782E722b6FCb86CC8e222b2354F9E
LTC » M9EVgqBDE1x9uv9msrMBdK2VxLSeCPSbaG
#CZSCORPION #CZrifle #CZEVOS1 #CZEVOSCORPIONCARBINE
The post Instructing Daughter on Use of CZ Scorpion 9mm Carbine Rifle appeared first on @tonygreene113.
Monday, April 23, 2018
Brandonfrye is a Steemit Ambassador and continues to use the platform of STEEMIT. Below are his own words when it comes to the use of DTube for sharing video content on the STEEMIT blockchain.
You’ve probably made it to this post because you asked my why I use YouTube to host my videos for Steemit. In fact, that’s exactly why I made this video because I know it’s inevitable that I’ll get the question. So in today’s video (which is freely hosted by YouTube) I will explain why I’ve decided to boycott Dtube until some changes have been made.
FYI – If you’re watching this on YouTube then you’ll likely have NO idea what I’m talking about lol. So please read this article to learn more:
Two Changes I Would Like to See Happen:
1. Dtube drop it’s fee from 25% to 15% by using other methods to raise funds. I’ve left a couple of suggestions in the video above but there are numerous ideas to crowdfund your project… especially her on Steemit. Simply posting a weekly @dtube stats report would draw many upvotes from the Dtube community. You could also have a monthly expense report that lists where all of the reward funds are going. I’m sure we would all be happy to see the expenditures and would gladly upvote the report.
2. Add some notice or TOS to your platform (or even on the about.d.tube page) so that users of Dtube are aware that you’re taking a portion of their rewards to fund the platform. Transparency goes a long way.. probably even more here on a blockchain. Users should not find out 3 months down the road from some blog article here on Steemit.
you can become a part of the STEEMIT platform by signing up at this link: https://steemit.com/@tonygreene113/feed
The post Boycott of DTube Continues For Some On the STEEMIT Blockchain appeared first on @tonygreene113.