Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Who else has the same thoughts about mundane tasks

I’m not necessarily the type of person to point out my faults to others, but in this case I’m going to make an exception. I’m lazy. I mean really lazy. I’d prefer if someone else could take all my mundane work and just do it for me.

I know I’m not the only one – that’s why there’s so many different applications out there for automating work. And I think that’s a good thing, because if you want to focus on growing your business (and your bottom line), you need to be spending your time wisely.

While we’ve done everything we can to make socialadr.com fast and easy to use, today you have the opportunity to take it that last step and go completely hands off. When you select the Lazy option, you literally don’t do anything at all other than put in the links you want shared. That’s it. Other users will push your links out to the social media sites, and you collect the social buzz.

The post Who else has the same thoughts about mundane tasks appeared first on @tonygreene113.

No comments:

Post a Comment