Find the prayer that Alana Pratt sent to my by way of en emotional emoji breakthrough!!
Dear exquisitely cherished Tony Greene,
1. One client flattered me by calling me a “Femme Fatale” as she asked me, How do I get a guy to ask me for my phone number?
2. Another client, in response to my freaky capacity to perceive what’s going on beneath the surface, called me a “Freaky Guru.”
3. Then my ex literally texted me, Thanks for continuing to work with him with acts of kindness in regard to our relationship, (OMFG??) that he appreciates my support and hopes we can continue. I responded, Ain’t no stopping me now!!! He responded with this! I am so grateful!
4. Another client who signed up got tested immediately (which pretty much ALWAYS happens because THAT’S how the Universe ‘grows’ you cultivating your demand for change, seeing if you’ll still cave to circumstances and make excuses… or not). This guy wasn’t willing to create beyond his circumstances My huge wave of fierce love and unwavering commitment to him… got dammed up within me because he wouldn’t receive it… so I danced it out to his Soul, to the Earth and headed to the grocery store.
5. When I was done shopping, an employee in the grocery store parking lot came up to me to offer to take my buggy away. My head was in the back of my truck, making room for my groceries by organizing my 5 pairs of 7” sparkly heels. I thought to hide them from him, then thought, WTF!! So I turned around showing him my sparkly silver ones and said, “YES! As soon as I get my shoes organized!” Delighted he said, “OMG I just started dating this woman who strips down in Orange County on Thursdays cuz there aren’t as many drunks on Thursday nights.”