Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Reveals Why He Gets ‘Very Angry’ When People Go After Trump

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is a staunch defender of Trump, and in a just-released footage from June, he explained the reason for his support.

In a preview from “The Bloody Road to Philadelphia”, journalist Lee Stranahan talked with Arpaio about the now-GOP presidential nominee.

ARPAIO: One thing I like about Trump, that he’s for the working people. His nose isn’t in the air, you know, ’cause he got this money. He believes in all the people, especially the working people. Which is a little unusual when most politicians are for you know, the white collar, so he’s a little different.

And I don’t like to get personal, but I’m going to, because I think it’s important.

I get very angry when they go after him. A lot of politicians go through your wife. For example Cruz’s wife called me and said, “Oh my husband would love to talk to you he’s down in a hotel.” So Cruz is using his wife? To call me? Trump did not have to use my wife to convince her to convince me, because I was already hooked to him. You get the point?

STRANAHAN: Yep.

JOE: So, we’re down here filming Hannity, and then we had the big demonstration in my hometown where we locked up three illegals and you could see my house from where the rally was in Fountain Hills, Arizona.

But, just before we went on his stage on Hannity to tape it in downtown Phoenix I said, you know what, my wife looks at you everyday on the TV, that’s what keeps her alive and keeps her going, because she was just diagnosed with cancer.

So he picks up the phone, he talks to my wife for six minutes. Okay?

And even in Fountain Hills–when he got elected–he happened to be you know, he was in town too, picks up the [phone], calls my wife again, calls her again. “Anything I can do? If you want my airplane I can pick you up, to New York” but of course my wife can’t travel. But that’s the way he is.

He didn’t have to say that about my wife to get to me. Think anybody else would do that?

Watch it below:

The post Sheriff Joe Arpaio Reveals Why He Gets ‘Very Angry’ When People Go After Trump appeared first on Independent Journal Review.


Source: independent journal

The post Sheriff Joe Arpaio Reveals Why He Gets ‘Very Angry’ When People Go After Trump appeared first on .@tonygreene113.

No comments:

Post a Comment